- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2000
1. The file will automatically popup over your PC screen.
2. When the File Download dialog box appears click the “Save” button.
3. When the Save As dialog box appears choose a folder location and save the file to a location on your computer, for example, to your Desktop.
4. Wait for the file to download; then close all applications including the browser.
5. Double-click on the saved file icon to start the installation process.
6. Follow the descriptions Swithin the installer to complete the installation. For more detailed instructions on installation, please click here